We are in the process of rebuilding our main app and adding all the features our users have requested so far.
We have taken down the old “SMS Terminal” app from Google Play and we will publish a new one (with a different package name) soon.
Until then, use this link to download the legacy app: https://github.com/FairPlayerTeam/SMS-Gateway-API/blob/master/com.fairplayer.sms.apk?raw=true
Don’t pay extra for the SMS you send!
The FairPlayer SMS Gateway converts your WordPress website into a top-tier SMS Gateway using nothing but your Android device.
How it works
- Install the FairPlayer SMS Terminal on your Android device
- Download and install this FairPlayer SMS Gateway plugin
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect your Android device to your WordPress website
Now you can send and receive SMS messages using only your Android device and nothing else!
No hidden costs, no external providers, no monthly fees, no ads.
Using this plugin you will be able to send and receive SMS messages directly from your website – both manually and programmatically, and also convert your WordPress website into a SaaS.
What are this plugin’s requirements?
- (Web Server) You will need allow_url_fopen
- (Web Server) You will need access to the file system on your web server
- (Android) You will need Android 4.0+, a valid SIM card inserted, network connectivity and Internet access
Would you like to edit the permissions?
We value you as a customer and we would love to help but you’ll have to edit the permissions yourself.
Things that can go wrong will go wrong. And if something unexpected happens to your server after we have FTP access to your files you could blame us for those issues.
It’s easier for everybody. Keep your files safe and take your time. We will tell you what to do every step of the way.
Could you build a similar app for IOS?
Not at this time.
Could you give me the source code for the Android app?
Not at this time.
- Single SMS – send one SMS message at a time directly from your website
- Mass SMS – send multiple messages at a time by uploading a .CSV file
- SMS-To-Post – automatically add a blog post when you receive an SMS from an “administrator” number
- Local and remote sending and receiving of SMS messages. Your website now has SMS SaaS capabilities!
- Security – communication between your Android device and your website is encrypted end-to-end
- Speed – we use disk storage to avoid database connection latency
- Unlimited terminals – use as many Android devices as you wish! SMS will be sent using round-robin and (soon) extra load balancing rules you can define.
- Unlimited clients – you can now use your website as a Software-as-a-Service and send SMS messages using your Android devices; a client is a remote app or website that connects to your website to send and receive SMS messages.
- Privacy – real privacy! Only you can see what SMS messages are sent and received – no middle-man, no surprises.