New July 2020 update! Support for local video hosting and management added!
TrainEasy now comes with support for multiple languages!18 languages are supported out of the box and can be easily switched from the settings page. The following languages are included: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Malay, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian and Korean.
Additional languages can be added easily.
New! Companion mobile app for IOS & Android released
We have just launched the companion Mobile App for TrainEasy. Now you can create a cross platform mobile app for your students for IOS and Android. Get it here:https://codecanyon.net/item/learning-management-system-ionic-3-app-traineasy/24094832
A Complete Training & Learning Management System
Do you organize training programs online or at physical locations? If yes, then TrainEasy is the perfect software for running and managing your entire training program!
- Student Frontend & Admin Backend
- Online Training
- Manage & Schedule offline training
- Session & Course Management
- Class Management
- Supports Multiple Payment Gateways
- Multi-currency support
- Attendance Management
- Student Management
- Online Tests/Assessments
- Blogging & Content Management
- And Lots More!
For detailed information about all the features of this application, please view our user guide.
Visit the Frontend
Use the following credentials to login as a student (optional):
Login to the Backend
Use the following credentials to login:
NEW! ZOOM INTEGRATION
We are pleased to announce the availability of Zoom integration on TrainEasy. Now you can add a live Zoom meeting into your online lecture! All you need to save is your meeting ID and Password. Students can have live classes with Instructors right inside TrainEasy without having to install the Zoom desktop or mobile app!
Course and Session Management
Create multiple online courses, training sessions or a combination of both! Configure each based on your needs. Optionally enable payment collection for enrollment. The following payment methods are available: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout, Ipay, Payfast,PayTabs,PayUMoney, Paystack, Rave and others. TrainEasy supports all currencies.
Create multiple reusable classes and assign them to sessions or courses to create your online courses or session calendar. You can also assign instructors to courses, sessions and classes and schedule upcoming class reminders for students and instructors!
TrainEasy comes with a powerful online testing/assessment feature. Save yourself the paperwork and switch to TrainEasy’s computer based tests! Tests can be created with multiple options such as Time limit, Session restriction, Attempt limits etc. Students will see their results immediately after completing the test.
Students can register on the frontend of the application or can be added manually through the backend. TrainEasy also features a form builder that enables you to add as many registration fields and attributes to a student as you require.
Traineasy supports two major roles: Student & Admin. Admins can be subdivided into multiple roles. Out of the box, you have Super Administrator, Administrator and Instructor. TrainEasy enables you to create new roles with associated permissions for each role.
Email & SMS Reminders
TrainEasy can automatically send reminders to Students and Instructors about upcoming classes, test and homework.
TrainEasy make it easy for you to monitor and log attendance records for your students. There are multiple attendance logging methods available that enable you set attendance either online or offline.
TrainEasy ships with multiple payment methods for receiving payment for session/course enrollment. Below is a list of all our currently supported gateways
|2Checkout||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
|Paypal||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
|Payu.co.za||ARS BRL CLP COP CZK HUF INR MXN NGN PAB PEN PLN RON RUB ZAR TRY|
|Rave by Flutterwave||NGN ZAR USD GBP GHS KES EUR|
|Stripe||AUD CAD EUR GBP JPY USD NZD CHF HKD SGD SEK DKK PLN NOK HUF CZK ILS MXN MYR BRL PHP TWD THB TRY|
|PayTabs||AED SAR USD EUR KWD OMR JOD LBP TRY INR GBP MAD|
Homwork & Revision Notes
TrainEasy comes with a powerful Homework feature that enables you to create homework for your students. Stundents can submit homework via text response or file upload. Admins can review and grade homework from an easy to use interface. TrainEasy also allows you to create revision notes for each class that only enrolled students can access. The system will also notify all enrolled students whenever a new note is uploaded.
Easily add new information pages to your site. TrainEasy’s content management system makes it very easy to manage pages on your site as well as your homepage. Add slideshows, signup form, session calendar, text and more to your homepage in seconds. The content management system makes TrainEasy able to serve as your company’s website as well as a student portal
TrainEasy enables you to configure lots of settings on your site. Change colors, set smtp mail credentials, change the text on menus, hide or show menu options and lots more!
TrainEasy comes with an easy to use student support system that gives them the opportunity to privately hold discussions with your Instructors. The feature comes with an email alert system that notifies all available instructors of new questions and notifies students of updates to their questions. There is also a student forum feature which enables students enrolled in a session or course to interact with themselves.
TrainEasy comes with a powerful certificate generation feature that enables you totally eliminate the need for creating paper certificates for each Student at the conclusion of your training programs. This feature can also be used to generate other documents such as admission letters.
TrainEasy comes with a powerful download management feature that enables admins/instructors easily share files with students. This feature also enables you to restrict certain files to students that are enrolled in sessions you sepecify.
TrainEasy ships with a JSON API. This enables you to deploy our Ionic Mobile App for Android and IOS (available as a seperate purchase)
Change your look of the student frontend with the click of a button! TrainEasy supports 3 themes that you can choose from and customize to give your frontend a unique and professional look.
Multiple Languages Supported
TrainEasy comes with support for multiple languages!18 languages are supported out of the box and can be easily switched from the settings page. The following languages are included: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Malay, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Chinese, Arabic, Indonesian and Korean.
Additional languages can be added easily.
TrainEasy comes with a simple blog feature with comments powered by Disqus.
And lots more!
Update 27th July 2020
- Added Mp3 upload/playback support
- Added feature for changing upload limit of file manager.
- Upgraded API to support Zoom and Local video playback for mobile app version
- Disabled right click in video player page to remove video download option.
Update 22nd July 2020
- Added local video hosting and management feature. Now upload video files directly to your server and embed into your online courses!
Update 17th July 2020
- Added sub-category feature for courses
Update 29th June 2020
- Fixed Zoom not working in on Webkit browsers
Update 19th June 2020
- Added PayTabs payment gateway
- Added Twilio SMS gateway
Update 9th June 2020
- Fixed bug with Surveys feature
Update 21st May 2020
- Fixed bug with file browser (for image selection) not opening when language is in French.
- Added white labeling feature in student dashboard.
Update 15th May 2020
- Added feature for white labeling the backend i.e. removing all TrainEasy branding
- Fixed student registration bug via api
Update 15th May 2020
- Upgraded currency display to format currency based on locale.
Update 2nd May 2020
- Added Zoom integration
Update 30th April 2020
- Fixed bug with arabic text in pdf documents
- Enhanced full screen image slideshow during online courses to automatically change the current lecture page underneath
Update 16th April 2020
- Added feature for duplicating classes
Update 14th April 2020
- Added easy to use application update feature
- Added feature for embedding Iframes into text editor
Update 10th April 2020
- Fixed permissions issue with fresh installs/upgrade
- Upgraded CKEditor: added pluggin for embeding Video files from Youtube, Instagram, Vimeo etc.
Update 5 March 2020
- Fixed some language bugs
- Fixed dependence of php Tidy class in some areas
- Upgraded Google recaptcha to use CURL to prevent file_get_contents error
- Fixed infinite redirect issue on lecture page
- Fixed email confirmation bug
- Fixed bug on downloads creation page
- Added Firefox incompatibility notice for certificate design
Update 21 February 2020
- Fixed bug with forum topic creation
- Added ability for admin to delete invoices
- Made contact form use email settings
- Fixed some language errors
Update 25 October 2019 (v2.1)
- Added Survey feature.
- Minor bug fixes
Update 5 October 2019 (v2.1)
- Added support for multiple languages. 18 Languages supported out of the box
- Fixed some security vulnerabilities.
Update 3 July 2019 (v2.0)
- Upgrade to version 2.0! We have made major additions to traineasy including adding the learning management system, reports, customizable notifications, support for multiple frontend themes and lots more!
Update 14 June 2019 (v1.6.1)
- Student UI Upgrade: We have completely overhauled the student user interface (Frontend). The new design is a modern and clean layout
- Course cover photo: We have added the ability to add a cover photo to courses (sessions).
Update 7 June 2019 (v1.6)
- PHP 7 Support: Added support for PHP 7
- Homework Feature: Added Homework feature. Instructors can now post homework for students and grade submissions
Update13 September 2017 (v1.4)
- Download management: There is now a powerful download management feature which enables admins/instructors easily share files with students in a secure manager. Downloads can be assigned to sessions which will force them to be accessible only to enrolled students.
- Students now have an informative dashboard that shows recent sessions, enrolled sessions, discussions, downloads and revision notes. Also, the student’s portal interface is now separate from the rest of the front-end.
- The certificate designer can now display the dates for classes attended
- Bug fix for admin password reset.
Update 22 June 2017 (v1.3)
- Certificate Generation: Admins can now design certificates and letters that students can download.
- New Theme: Upgraded the frontend and backend themes.
- Bug Fixes.
Update 8. Mar. 2017 (v1.1)
- Instructor management: Users can now assign instructors to their classes. Assigned instructors are also visible on the timetable on the frontend.
- File/Image upload field on registration form: The student registration form builder now supports a file fields. Now students can attach images and documents to their profiles. Acceptable file types include jpg, png, gif, png, doc and docx.
- Time fields for classes: Users can now specify the start and end time for classes when they are being assigned to sessions (on the session creation/editing page).
- Automatic reminders for classes: The system can now send out automatic email notifications for upcoming classes to students and instructors. Please see updated documentation for more information and configuration instructions.
- Some minor bug fixes and layout enhancements.
Update 12. Mar. 2017 (v1.2)
- Added importing and exporting student records
- Some minor bug fixes