Paytm payment addon for package purchase now available. Download here.
What is NEOFLEX
NEOFLEX is a subscription based video content management system.
Create your own movie and tv series website using NEOFLEX.
Sale them to your customers in a monthly subscription model and build up your video content business.
It is a NETFLIX clone!
- Built with php codeigniter framework
- Database required Mysql 5.6+
- Php version required 7.0+
- Php mail function enabled required
- Php Curl enabled required
- One purchase code is valid for one domain.
Quick start guide for website admin
- Read all the manual and documentation carefully before using the script.
- Install the script in your server following our provided instruction.
- Login as site administrator to organize your system.
- At first create few genres and actors. Genre is must to show movies/tv series under them.
- Create movies from ‘Movies’ page by navigating menu.
- You can use any youtube video url or hosted video file url as movie source.
- Genre is required to show movies to your customers.
- Actors can be multi value selected.
- Thumb image & Poster image is needed for movie icon and banner display.
- Featured movie will be shown in large banner in home page
- You can also create tv series in same way.
- For organizing a tv series, you need to create a season first and then create episodes under a season.
- There are 3 packages by default. Basic, Standard, Premium. Customers need to purchase any package before watching any video or tv series. Each package remains valid for 30 days.
- Basic has 1, Standard has 2 and Premium has 4 user access. After logging in a subscribed customer, he needs to select a user from list according to his purchased package.
- Accessing same user from multiple devices simultaneously will logout the earlier user. We have implemented the necessary strong security to maintain user access limitation.
- You can rename those packages, change the price of the packages, deactivate/activate packages. Deactivated packages won’t be shown in the home page and during customer’s package purchase.
- Packages can’t be deleted or created. If you have plan for more packages, please contact support for customization work.
- Customers will purchase your packages via paypal. You need to set your paypal business/merchant email from settings page. For your local payment gateway setup, please contact support for customization work.
- You can watch the sales report from report page. Monthly package purchase report is shown with total earned revenue.
- Your website settings can be edited from settings menu. Website name, logo, email, invoice address can be edited.
- You can publish frequently asked questions for your customers publicly by creating them in ‘Customers faq’ page.
version 2.1 – 26 April, 2020
- Sub user account can upload their own profile picture - Actor filter added during movie browsing - Actor filter added during tv series browsing - In single movie page, clicking on an actor shows his filtered movie list - Pagination added for movie listing - Pagination added for tv series listing - Checkout page updated for subscription package purchase
version 2.0 – 18 November, 2019
- Eu cookie note added - Responsive issue fixed in some pages - Google drive video settings added for movies
version 1.5 – 16 September, 2019
- User interface updated
version 1.4 – 18 July, 2019
- Movie subtitle option added - Movie watch progress saving added.
version 1.3 – 3 June, 2019
- director module added - director showed in movie and tv series - invoice print function for premium customer's package purchase - currency settings for admin - payment time, currency set for invoice - payment settings for paypal - payment settings for stipe - multi-language translation made faster - movie editing description fixed - admin login page updated
version 1.2 – January, 2019
- Trailer video for movies and series - Actor page: actor wise movie and series listing
version 1.1 – November, 2018
- installer updated for some old configured servers
version 1.0 – November, 2018
- first version released
Contact us for getting tech support on:
- Product presale question
- Video files security for paid service
- Migration from your old site to powerful Neoflex script
- Live video streaming setup
- Customize NEOFLEX from movie to other category business, e.g. tutorial/recipe video portal
- Customize NEOFLEX with themeforest top chart themes. Choose here
- After sales developer support
- Product customization or developing new module
Send us a ticket via zendesk http://support.creativeitem.com